enrou: bf2xuec6ow98466 (pic#18651000)
Renji Naruse ([personal profile] enrou) wrote2026-09-06 02:31 am
Entry tags:

permissions

✦✦✦✦✦ PERMISSIONS
CONTACT: journal pm! rarely on discord/plurk
ACTIVE TIMES/PACE: usually daily tags
BRACKETS/PROSE: fine with any!
OFFENSIVE SUBJECTS & TRIGGERS: none
General RP
YES

Backtagging. I love finishing threads, so I'm always down to keep going until we've wrapped up the scene or storyline.

ASK

Threadjacking. Ask first, please.

ASK

Fourth-walling. Ask first, please.

YES

Handwaving / Timeskips. Very welcome whenever useful! We can handwave the bits we don't feel like playing out or skip ahead to whatever we're excited to write next.

YES

Assumed CR. Happy to discuss what they already know about each other! We don't have to start from introductions if we've got an idea that works better with some history behind it.

Physical Contact & Combat
YES

Casual touch. Fine without asking.

YES

Hugging. Also fine.

YES

Kissing. Plot and chemistry dependent.

YES

Fighting. Absolutely. Let them throw down.

ASK

Major injuries. Should be okay, but talk to me before anything with lasting consequences.

NO

Killing. No permanent death unless we've plotted it out.

Romance & Shipping
YES

Flirting. Always fun.

YES

Crushes / Pining. Feel free! I love pining in either direction, especially "mutual one-sided crushes" where they're both convinced they're suffering alone. Feelings don't have to develop at the same pace, either.

YES

Relationships. I am shipper trash and love developing and playing out ships. Chemistry matters, but I'm also very open to one-offs or exploring something toxic and doomed. A ship doesn't have to work out for me to enjoy writing it. Let's talk about it first, though!

YES

Smut / Explicit RP. Very happy to write smut! Let's discuss prefs and boundaries first, though.

YES

Cross-canon / OCs. Very, very welcome!

ASK

Polyamory. I tend to assume monogamy unless we've discussed otherwise, but I'm open to poly if everyone involved is into it.

Powers & Mental Effects
YES

Sensing abilities. Feel free to notice what your character reasonably can.

ASK

Mind reading. Ask what they would pick up first.

ASK

Manipulation. Allowed with discussion and IC consequences.

ASK

Possession. Plot first.

NO

Memory changes. No permanent changes without agreement.

NO

Permanent personality changes. Hard limit unless specifically plotted.

Dark & Mature Content
YES

Moderate violence. Fine without checking first.

YES

Gore. Fine as part of a longer thread with clear buildup and a reason for it.

ASK

Torture. Plot dependent.

ASK

Temporary death. Fine if it serves the story and we plan it.

NO

Permanent death. Not without full discussion and agreement.

YES

Trauma themes. I have no triggers and can roll with most things, but I still like to talk OOC and make sure my partner is comfortable with where we're taking things. I'm happy to explore difficult subjects and give the aftermath plenty of room, too.

Plotting & OOC
YES

Long-term plots. Love them. Unless we're doing a one-off, I enjoy scenes feeling like part of a longer storyline that we can keep building on.

YES

Angst / Drama. Very welcome! I love writing complicated feelings and putting our characters in Situations.

YES

Crack / Humor / Fluff. I enjoy these in small doses, especially when they grow naturally out of a thread. For longer-term writing, I tend to prefer something plotty with room for smut or kink along the way.

YES

AUs. LOVE THEM. I enjoy tossing ideas around and figuring out how our characters would fit into another setting, including adapting OCs into each other's canons. If there's an AU you've been wanting to try, please pitch it!

Notes

Communication always takes priority over the defaults above.

base code: 10billionghosts · permissions structure: gelateria